Hope Gymnastics Academy is looking for an ambitious Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team. We are searching for a reliable and dedicated person to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
This is a perfect job for a college student or recent graduate looking to gain hospitality, management, and customer service experience.
Note: This is not a couple months or summer position. We are looking for the right person who would like to grow in time with the company.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the gym
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and coach
- Handle and route all incoming phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Perform other administrative support tasks, such as keeping appointment calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as operate copier, office machines, etc.
- May perform other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.