We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus. Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
This position is perfect for a college student or a person who would like to work a few evenings per week.
More hours available.
Note: This is not a couple months or summer position. We are looking for the right person who would like to grow in time with the company.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the gym
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and coach
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Monday, Friday 3 pm to 8:30 and Saturday 8:15 to 1:15 pm.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 3:00 pm to 8:30 pm & Wednesday 9 am to 12 pm.
More hours available.
The perfect position for a college student!
For more information, please send us an email via email@example.com