Hope Gymnastics Academy is looking for an ambitious Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team. We are searching for a reliable and dedicated person to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
This is a perfect job for a college student or recent graduate looking to gain hospitality, management, and customer service experience.
Monday, Friday 3 pm to 8:30 and Saturday 8:15 to 1:15 pm.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 3:00 pm to 8:30 pm & Wednesday 9 am to 12 pm.
Note: This is not a couple months or summer position. We are looking for the right person who would like to grow in time with the company.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the gym
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and coach
- Management of incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers)
- Professional and customer service attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking and stress management skills are essential, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Dealing with emergencies in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
For more information about our mission, please visit https://hopegymnastics.com/ or send us an email via email@example.com